Monday, February 21, 2011

tragedy has struck

Baha. You can always count on me for melodrama.

But seriously. Well kind of seriously. I'm pretty much out of Nyquil. And I've reached the epilogue of New Moon. Hopefully I live through the night.

Haha. Okay wow yeah I'll be fine. Really, I'm feeling much better. At least physically. That's all.
 much love--Mary
PS. If you are in the Provo area, and have Eclipse, and want me to love you forever... Holla!
Oh. And also. Look at this cute lil' thang Jess stumbled upon. Story of my life, for sure...

4 comments:

  1. haha! That picture is so cute! I love it. :)
    And...I hope you feel better. I'm sick too. :( EVERYONE is sick right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally need an Orange Peel in St. George. Last week when I was really really sick I went o Orange Peel. They have this drink to get you better from a cold. And it totally helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the cartoon. glad your feeling better. boys tennis season is starting, and its making me miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that cartoon!
    seriously so cute.
    nyquil works wonders!

    ReplyDelete