Wednesday, February 23, 2011

t swift, this one's for you

because you've done me SO GOOD. as I type this blog post I enjoy your sweet, sweet music. The song filling my ears at this exact moment is Jump Then Fall (great one). But the one I can't get enough of lately is Haunted... On her newest (bestest) album. It's seriously fantastic. Listen to it here :) The whole album is seriously fanatastic.


 Taylor really outdid herself with the Speak Now (that song is also amazing) CD. Oh. And have you seen T Swifts hilarious video with T Pain? It's old news, but if you haven't seen it, you should. watch it here! yeah i know. the quality is awful. Okay. one more thing. Have you seen her on SNL? She's so freakin funny! Seriously she used to bug me until after I saw the aforementioned video, and until I saw her on SNL. She earned my respect by being so funny. And down to earth. And great at writing songs...  Okay yeah I can't find the video of her monologue. But. If you are having a craving for T Swift and want a good laugh.. You should look into that. :)

K but I have a beef with her. Which can be summed up in a photograph:


remember my recent post? About how I love jacob now? Well yeah. I love Jacob. But I also love Taylor Lautner. (okay, I watched Eclipse today. fire sparked). And T Swift dated him. I'm so jealllouusss!! And also glad that they are no longer dating. Because that means I don't have to hate T Swizzle :) Did you know that Back to December is about Taylor Lautner? love it. Great song. So glad they broke up. Because let's be honest, how much better would him and I look together?

I know, right? Ugh. life is so unfair. pleeeaaaseee can I marry him? I could convert him easy! And our kids would be so beautiful! Mary Lautner. It has a ring to it. do any of you, my devout readers (hahahaha) have a connection to taylor lautner? Haha. i'm crazy. I know. But it's been a rough week. And I'm totally okay with using this hot celebrity as my outlet. until then I'll be praying a miracle occurs and tall, dark, and handsome steps into my life somehow. much love--Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment