So after I got done babysitting Ty I went home for a sec to fill up my aluminum water bottle (which I love and bring with me everywhere I go. It was five bucks at wal-mart. Since suggesting things is apparently a hobby of mine.. I suggest getting one of those. Drinking water has never been so fun). I then grabbed a fruit by the foot and walked back out the door to head to Institute. Mind you, the only thing I have eaten today is a fruit by the foot. Oh. And I had a twizzler upon returning from Institute. I'm way bugged! There is a ton of food at my house but I don't know what to eat! Am I the only one that happens to!? It's annoying. I'm hungry. Any suggestions as to what I should eat? Institute was great though. For those of you who aren't going to BYU and being forced to take religion classes (I say that jokingly, I wouldn't be going to BYU if I weren't "forced" to take religion classes) have enrolled in Institute. I just always think of the e-mail that I got from the prophet that instructed youth to Make Institute A Priority. I have been doing exactly that and I have noticed blessings in my life because of it. Learning about the gospel is fun. Speaking of the gospel... One of my very best friends Michael John Stanley opened his mission call last night and it was AMAZING.I love mission call openings, period. I think they are the most spiritual things! I mean. A young man (or woman) opening a letter from the prophet himself informing them of where they will be lucky enough to serve the Lord for two years! My friend Michael is going to SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA. It was far from where anyone had guessed and I am so excited for him. I love missionaries!! Wanna see a couple of my favorites?
South Korea is in for a treat. Anyway. I'm off to chop some parsley, maybe clean a bathroom, then hopefully meet up with my loves Alex, Melissa, and Maddi. Till later, then. much love--Mary.




Mary, Mary, why didn't I know you had a blog!? I'll add you to my reading list. Also, I do not know the story of how Ember killed Mr. Brooks. I love your guts.
ReplyDeletexo