Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Why?

-am I awake? I don't want to be awake.
-did I just make 111 flash cards? I hate studying!
-do I suck so monumentally bad at blogging? (New Years Resolution?)
-have I not gotten an A on any of my finals... And why do I still have one more to take? Can't I be done!?
-am I not in St. George?
-can't I breathe whenever I think about you? (Baha. That song just came on my Pandora. Ironic. So ironic.).
Anyway. Okay. Wow. I could go on and on. It's late and I'm grumpy. What a great blog post to break my month long draught haha.
 How about some good why's?
-do I have such a great roommate?
-do I have the most hilarious, most fun, family?
-do I get to be so blessed to live so close to home?
-do I get to be so blessed to attend such a great learning institution where I'm earning good enough grades?
- is my favorite basketball team so good!? (GO BLUE DEVILS. and hey my school isn't doin too bad either)
-am I so blessed with so many amazing friends who are going to serve missions and being such good examples to me?

ok. I feel better. Count your many blessings, right? Oh. And just for fun here are some pics of what's been going on in my life lately. much love--Mary
sharrod! i'll miss this kid.
(yeah, this is in me and Jess's window. Isn't it great?)

oh, just another time we were up too late and played with the million moose that live in our room.
Temple Square trip with the ward:

Best friend! We def hit 3 missionary farewells this day. See? So many missionaries.

it's finals week. staying hydrated is key.

1 comment: