I won't complain though. :) It's been a lovely past few weeks and weekends, including being reunited with my big brother (who is hilarious) seeing the rest of my family and good family friends, seeing my dear friends, seeing two of my best friends off before their missions... And during the weeks I get to hang out with my roommate who has quickly become one of my dear friends. She's a doll. I definitely lucked out. I won't talk too much about school. All I'll say is that I'm in desperate need of a break... But it's coming. So I can wait it out. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! And I can't wait to hear about all of yours'! Even though I blog like... Once a year, I still keep up with all of you peoples blogs' and they are great. So thanks for the entertainment (and distraction from homework). Welp. That's all I've got. So I'll display some photos and peace out. much love--Mary
Home in provo with Jess (isn't she pretty!?):


No comments:
Post a Comment